Developing new packaging can be a complex process, which is why we have put together this guide to assist in your product development from initial brief to the manufacture of your cartons.
- Lead times are in working days and approximate. Any submissions after 2pm equals the next working day.
- If any changes are required the product development cycle restarts.
- You should be preparing your artwork in the background to ensure it is completed when you are ready to proceed.
- Any alterations to the artwork proof will require an additional 1 - 2 days per alteration.
- Tooling is ordered once signed approval is recieved.
Click to download this guide as a PDF